Swiss Flexi Saver

Swiss Flexi Saver

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
leenmaria
leenmaria
1 post
May 26, 2011 - 4:52 AM
Hi,
My holiday is start from London to Geneva by flight this 26 June 2011 (arrive about 4pm), and our tour details are listed below,
26 June 2011 (after 4pm) , we would like go to Interlaken (Overnight)
27 June 2011, we will be planning to visit Jungfraujoch (Interlaken > Lauterbrunnen > Kleine Scheidegg > Jungfraujoch > Kleine Scheidegg > Grindelwald > Interlaken.
28 June 2011, we planning to visit Geneva from Interlaken
29 June 2011, leaving to Paris from Geneva rail station
This trip is for 2 person (i'm is 25 years old and with my dad (47 years old)).
Kindly clarify
(1) Swiss flexi saver pass is free in all train travel or only discount is applicable on that pass?
(2) Which one is cheap and economical for 2 persons.
(3) what the means by youth discount. that i can get it?
(4) can i use this pass in my Jungfraujoch trip?
Kindly reply which is cheapeast you have.
Regards,
Arno
Arno
7696 posts
expert &
May 26, 2011 - 5:40 AM
Hi leenmaria,

You can best get two Swiss Cards or Swiss Half Fare Cards, that would be the cheapest option. The Swiss Card includes the trip from Geneva to Interlaken and back for free. And you'll get a 50% discount on traveling to the Jungfraujoch. The Swiss Half Fare Card does not include free traveling. It will get you a 50% discount on all trips. All in all, the total price would be about the same. The Swiss Half Fare Card would be better if you are planning to travel a lot in the Geneva area on June 28 and 29. The validity of the Swiss Card would end after reaching Geneva.

Have fun!
Last modified on Dec 28, 2014 - 4:31 PM by Arno

ALL SWISS RAIL PASSES

Find out how the several passes work, what they cost and where to buy.

More

HOW TO PICK THE BEST PASS

Having trouble finding the right rail pass? Learn how to pick the one that best fits your plans.

More

THINGS TO DO IN SWITZERLAND

Suggestions for day trips and hiking trails in the Swiss Alps.

More

THE HOTELS WE SUGGEST

Browse the hotels that we like. Budget hotels, hotels near the rail stations, mid class hotels, luxurious 5-star hotels, airport hotels and more.

More

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They can arrange for your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2016