Swiss Pass Summer Promotion

Swiss Pass Summer Promotion

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
Arno
Arno
7342 posts
expert &
Jun 18, 2013 - 1:27 AM
There's a new Swiss Pass promotion available for you if you live in the US, Canada or the Caribbean. If you purchase a 1st class 8-day Swiss Pass, you will get free mobile internet access during your stay, plus free usage of the Fast Baggage service, so that you can travel to your hotel without carrying your suitcase.

This promotion is available through July 30, 2013. Your pass must be used by December 31, 2013.

More information:
Click here if you live in the US or the Caribbean
Click here if you live in Canada
ashmc
ashmc
11 posts
Jun 20, 2013 - 10:15 AM
Thanks so much for posting this, Arno! I have a question, though. Is this offer "as good as it gets" on the Swiss Passes or should I wait to see if something better comes along? We will be traveling to Switzerland in early September and the 8 day Swiss Saver Pass was our pass of choice. Just wondering if I should go ahead and bite the bullet or wait? Thank you so much!
Arno
Arno
7342 posts
expert &
Jun 20, 2013 - 12:47 PM
You're welcome ashmc! I don't expect any other offers in the coming months. Of course I can't 100% guarantee that, as I don't know for sure what resellers come up with, but this offer is already more than expected, so I think it will be the best one for you. Minor price changes due to exchange rates will occur all the time, but offers like this one are quite rare this year.

I hope this helps you decide. Have fun!
ashmc
ashmc
11 posts
Jun 20, 2013 - 2:14 PM
Thanks, again! That is exactly what I needed to hear!

ALL SWISS RAIL PASSES

Find out how the several passes work, what they cost and where to buy.

More

HOW TO PICK THE BEST PASS

Having trouble finding the right rail pass? Learn how to pick the one that best fits your plans.

More

THINGS TO DO IN SWITZERLAND

Suggestions for day trips and hiking trails in the Swiss Alps.

More

THE HOTELS WE SUGGEST

Browse the hotels that we like. Budget hotels, hotels near the rail stations, mid class hotels, luxurious 5-star hotels, airport hotels and more.

More

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They can arrange for your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2016