switzerland trip in june

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    11 January 2015 at 23:14:57 #806803

hii…my plan to switzerland in december 2014 was cancelled..and it postponed to june .is it good choice to travel in june ? I want to explore scenic and beauty of alps .please advice me.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    12 January 2015 at 23:30:32 #841526

One of the best times I would have thought! Definitely way better than December (unless it is for skiing)!

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    13 January 2015 at 1:47:32 #841527

thanks for reply….

need some more information…which base station will be good for all mountain places to visit and cities as well. again I want to travel italy rome from Switzerland.please suggest me base station to easy access for both.

Annika
    7094 posts
    14 January 2015 at 5:31:25 #841528

Hi lakshman,

Lucerne and Interlaken are pretty central places with good train connections. I’m not sure what’s on your list. You can’t see all of Switzerland from one base town, but you can see a lot. More towns are listed here. Suggestions for activities are here.

• The thread ‘switzerland trip in june’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10620 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.