Tell Pass validity in train from Zug to Luzern

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    2 May 2016 at 6:33:21 #809074

Hi Arno and Annika,

how are you? i will be travelling tmrw to Luzern.

I would like to know whether with tell Pass Ticket, can we travel in IC trains.

What type of train can be used with tell Pass Ticket to travel frm Zug to luzern

I will reach Zürich by 10.30 by Bus. From there i will book a train ticket to Zug

Can I get tell Pass from Zug Station also?

Regards

Rajesh

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15484 posts
    2 May 2016 at 6:50:47 #851464

Hi Rajesh,

The Tell-Pass covers all types of trains. I suppose they sell the pass in Zug as well, but it’s more convenient to have it in hand. Otherwise you need to get off the train in Zug just to buy the pass (although Zug is a nice little town). If you already have it you can stay seated and save time. Purchase options are listed here.

• The thread ‘Tell Pass validity in train from Zug to Luzern’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11060 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.