Travel pass Switzerland for nephews?

Travel pass Switzerland for nephews?

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
shivshanker
shivshanker
8 posts
Apr 20, 2017 - 3:09 PM

Hello,

I will travel to Switzerland with my wife, parents and 2 nephews (13 years and 14 years) next month for 4 days. I will use Swiss Travel Pass for myself, my wife and my parents. I would like to know which travel pass should I buy for my nephews ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

Shiv

Arno
Arno
9360 posts
expert &
Apr 20, 2017 - 7:06 PM

Hi Shiv,

The Children’s Co-travelcard will work for your nephews: myswissalps.com/train/ ticketspasses/practica l/discounts. You will need to buy it in Switzerland. The Swiss Travel Pass for the adults can be printed at home: myswissalps.com/swisst ravelpass/price.

shivshanker
shivshanker
8 posts
Apr 21, 2017 - 7:12 PM in reply to Arno

Thanks a lot for your quick reply.

Can you please let me know the validity of the Children's Co-travelcard. Is it valid for :

The cable car to Mount Titlis from Engelberg ? If yes, how much one has to pay ?

Cruise in Thun lake ?

Golden pass line ?

Return journey by train from Basel to Interlaken, Lucerne, Mount Rigi ?

Regards,

Shiv

Arno
Arno
9360 posts
expert &
Apr 22, 2017 - 11:18 AM in reply to shivshanker

Hi Shiv,

All of that is free for the children. Please see the first link in my previous post. Click the first link under "More on other websites" and check the details there; you can also download the synoptic map.

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2017