Travel with a 8 day pass from Lucerne to Venice SL

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    15 March 2016 at 15:24:03 #808627

i have read all forum and threads (mostly all)

But i don’t wanna make any mistake as i am traveling with my parents n child.

i am traveling from Lucerne to Venice santa lucia on april 21st 2016. i have a valid full swiss pass 8 days during this time. i need to know from where to where can i travel, i read Chiasso in some place but i also read Chiasso has a station with the same name (ITALY & SWITZ) . So till where to where can i take this journey. and for which sector do i need to buy a valid ticket.

swisstours.com/PassMtE x/RailSearch.aspx?SRNo=RLYS160301262&cnt ry=IN (lucerne to venice) with a pass.

thank you already for any replies i get 🙂

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15484 posts
    15 March 2016 at 15:54:59 #849444

Welcome to our website Farah!

The Swiss Travel Pass is valid until Chiasso (see the map), so you need tickets from there to Venice. You can book them through the websites listed here. As you live in India you can have a look at http://www.raileurope.co.in/t rain/italian-international-trains. They offer tickets as low as INR 2314.

• The thread ‘Travel with a 8 day pass from Lucerne to Venice SL’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11060 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.