Up to €30 off train tickets if you book early

Up to €30 off train tickets if you book early

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
Arno
Arno
8177 posts
expert &
Feb 17, 2017 - 11:04 AM

Hi everyone,

Rail Europe offers a discount if you book your tickets well in advance. Please see www.raileurope-world.com/deals-and-promotions/EuropeWinte rDeals or www.raileurope.com/pro motions/sooner-the-better-promo.html (US website) for the promo codes.

Promotion details:

• You'll get a €10 discount if you book 1 month in advance, €20 if you book 2 months in advance and €30 if you book 3 months in advance. The discount also applies to other currencies, e.g. $10, $25 or $35 off;
  • The discounts applies on any order that contains at least one point to point ticket. Apart from the ticket you can order along passes;
  • A minimum order value of €300 ($340) applies;
  • The promotion expires March 30, 2017, or sooner if the maximum number of promo codes has been used;
  • This promotion is only available online through the above websites and several other Rail Europe websites. You'll find links on the Promotions tab of all our rail pass and ticket pages.
alexis2323
alexis2323
5 posts
Feb 17, 2017 - 8:41 PM in reply to Arno

Thanks for the information :)

Is it still cheaper to get the half price pass? Thanks

Alexis

Arno
Arno
8177 posts
expert &
Feb 17, 2017 - 9:20 PM in reply to alexis2323

You're welcome Alexis!

I'm not sure if I understand your question. I can't see how this promotion would cause a different pass to be a better choice. It is a way to save some money though.

clee07
clee07
6 posts
Feb 18, 2017 - 2:42 AM in reply to Arno

Hi Arno,

Does this promotion apply to Swiss Rail Pass too?

Thank you,

Chee

Arno
Arno
8177 posts
expert &
Feb 18, 2017 - 6:33 AM in reply to clee07

Hi Chee

It does as long as you also order a point to point ticket.

maizan
maizan
1 post
Feb 27, 2017 - 7:30 AM in reply to Arno

Hi, if let say i would like to travel on 19 - 26 of March 2017, Can i enjoy the discount if i buy now.

Lucas
Lucas
335 posts
top member &
Feb 27, 2017 - 3:43 PM in reply to maizan

Hi Maizan,

Are you talking about buying a pass for that week? Normally, you would need to book at least one month in advance to get the 10 euro discount. To be sure I would click the link for the tickets and check to see the price as we are just within one month of your last travel date.

Lucas

ALL SWISS RAIL PASSES

Find out how the several passes work, what they cost and where to buy.

More

HOW TO PICK THE BEST PASS

Having trouble finding the right rail pass? Learn how to pick the one that best fits your plans.

More

THINGS TO DO IN SWITZERLAND

Suggestions for day trips and hiking trails in the Swiss Alps.

More

THE HOTELS WE SUGGEST

Browse the hotels that we like. Budget hotels, hotels near the rail stations, mid class hotels, luxurious 5-star hotels, airport hotels and more.

More

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They can arrange for your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2017