Where can I buy Swiss pass in Italy?

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    17 October 2011 at 13:00:20 #804749

I’m a Taiwanese and live in Florence now. I plan to go to switzerland in late Oct. to stay 8 days, who can kindly provide me the information about where I can buy the Swiss Pass in Florence or Milan ASAP? Thanks a lot!

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Annika
    7124 posts
    18 October 2011 at 3:14:33 #834385

Hi shuhuipan. The Swiss Pass can’t be bought in Italy as far as we know. You can either order it online and have it delivered in Florence, or buy your pass in Switzerland. Just enter Italy as you country of residence in the upper right corner of the Swiss Pass page for an overview of purchase options and up to date prices.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    18 October 2011 at 5:21:42 #834386

Thank you so much! May I buy the pass at Luzern Train Station? Cause there will be my first stop in Switzerland.

Annika
    7124 posts
    18 October 2011 at 6:06:37 #834387

Yes, you can. However, it would be much cheaper to buy online as that allows you to travel for free straight from the Swiss border.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    18 October 2011 at 10:02:07 #834388

Thanks a lot Annika. As I’m leaving for Switzerlan on 20 Oct. So I’m afraid to by on-line would not meet my schedule. Maybe next visit. Anyway, your great help is highly appreciated. Ciao ciao!

• The thread ‘Where can I buy Swiss pass in Italy?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11060 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.