About the Swiss Transfer Ticket
All about the Swiss Transfer Ticket can be found here. Let's start with a brief summary:
- It includes a free transfer from any Swiss airport or border station to any Swiss town and back;
- The Swiss Transfer Ticket is valid for up to one month;
- The Swiss Transfer Ticket is available for 1st or 2nd class traveling;
- Children travel along for free;
- Swiss Transfer Ticket Combi: a special version of the Swiss Transfer Ticket that includes a Swiss Half Fare Card for half the normal price. This option is available until December 31, 2016.
The Swiss Transfer Ticket is your pass of choice if:
- you have planned to just travel from your entry point to a Swiss town and back;
- you have planned a Winter sports holiday. All your transportation needs are covered if you purchase a Swiss Transfer Ticket and a local ski pass.
HOW TO USE
Learn how to use the Swiss Transfer Ticket once you're in Switzerland.
Even more information and tips about the Swiss Transfer Ticket.
How to choose the best rail pass, where to buy one, about seat reservations and much more.
Is something not clear yet? Just post your questions to the Swiss rail forum and get a quick answer.