Apr 24, 2015 - 6:18 AM
My husband and I are travelling to Switzerland in June. We have booked 7 nights in Davos and plan to spend the first 3 nights in Grindelwald and Lucern. We have puchased the Swiss travel pass. I would appreciate any help with our itinerary.
1. Day 1 - Arrive in Zurich and take a train to Grindelwald. Any route/ trains you can suggest for a scenic ride? Explore Interlaken and Grindelwald.
2. Day 2 - Take a train up to Jungfraujoch. Should we go up via Grindelwald and come down via Wengen?
3. Day 3 - Train to Lucern. Explore Lucern
4. Day 4 - Mt. Pilatus via boat and train. Head to Davos in the afternoon.
5. Day 5 - 10 - explore the region around Davos and take the Bernina Express. Visit Chur and take the Engadin Circular Tour. Boat trip to Filisur, Samedan, St. Moritz and back to Davos by train.
Please let me know if I should add in anything.
Thanks & Regards,