2 days free with 8 days Swiss Pass ?

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
lovish
lovish
1 post
Aug 26, 2016 - 6:24 AM

Hi

First of all, I would like to thank the forum moderators and participants whose posts have helped me chalk out out Switzerland trip.

We are visiting Switzerland for 12 days from 22 September to 3 October 2016. Earlier we were planning to buy a 15 day travel pass. Although I had figured out that a half fare card would be cheaper for us but just to save time at stations and flexibility we decided on the former.

Recently I visited website of a travel company in India and they are providing 2 days free with a 8 day travel pass ( swisstours.com/PassMtE x/EurailHome.aspx?RailCode=SR&cntry=IN# ) as a "Swiss Autumn Promotion". Though it seems legitimate but I would like to ask forum members following questions :-

1. If they have prior experience of booking with this particular company ?

2. Is it common to have an offer here which is not mentioned on SBS website ?

Thank you very much !

Arno
Arno
12309 posts
expert &
Aug 26, 2016 - 6:40 AM

Hi lovish,

Welcome to MySwissAlps! I'm glad to hear our website has been helpful for you.

1. Sorry, I don't know this company.

2. An offer like this was available a few years ago through other retailers as well. Perhaps they will do so this year too, but I don't know yet. As soon as others offer this too you can find it here: myswissalps.com/ swisstravelpass/ promotions.

Last modified on Aug 26, 2016 - 6:55 PM by Arno

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019