2 for 1 Berner Oberland Pass Difficulty

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    20 June 2012 at 4:54:46 #805401

I have been trying to book the 2 for 1 Berner Oberland Pass offer on myswissalps.com and on myswissalps.co.uk. for September 2012, 5-7 day pass.
    The box to tick for the 2 for 1 offer doesn’t appear at the bottom when I have put in the other details, requesting 1 pass, and when I go on to the next stage it shows that that one ticket has been booked and says “2 for 1 offer-no”
    I booked this pass, with the same offer, without any problem last year. Can anyone help?

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15471 posts
    20 June 2012 at 15:39:10 #836526

Hello gypsy,

I suppose you tried to order through swissrailways.com, the website of Switzerland Travel Centre? I’ve checked and indeed the tickbox is not available. I’ve contact them to correct this and will be back with an update here as soon as this is fixed. Thanks for letting us know!

Arno
    15471 posts
    27 June 2012 at 7:12:48 #836527

Hello gypsy,

You can order now from this page, or from here if you’re a UK or Irish resident.

Have fun!

• The thread ‘2 for 1 Berner Oberland Pass Difficulty’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.