$25 off 1st class France-Switzerland tickets

• Arno
    15479 posts
    7 April 2016 at 13:00:58 #803745

Dear travelers,

Rail Europe North America offers a $25 discount on 1st class TGV Lyria tickets from France to Switzerland. Please see:

This is how it works:

• This promotion is available to May 3, 2016. Availability is limited to 250 orders so the promotion may end sooner;
    • This promotion is offered by Rail Europe North America only. It is only available to travelers from Canada, the USA and Central America;
    • There is no restriction on your travel dates;
    • The promotion only applies to 1st class tickets from France to Switzerland or return;
    • You can only apply one promo code per order;
    • Can’t take advantage of this promotion? You can search for other promotions here. Be sure to subscribe to e-mails about new forum messages and to our newsletter: you’ll be notified when new promotions are available.

Enjoy your trip!

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    10 April 2016 at 6:11:03 #850416

Hi Arno,

Thanks for the information. I’m leaving in United Arab Emirates, Is it possible to book my Paris to Geneva tickets with this offer? As Raileurope-gcc is not providing same offer & charges EUR 20 for booking fees. So if I choose Print @ home option on tickets from Raileurope.com, is there any problem?

Arno
    15479 posts
    10 April 2016 at 6:22:00 #850417

Hi kpthakkar,

Officially they sell to North American travelers only. However, in case of print at home products it mostly works for others as well as there is no shipping involved. You will have to give it a try at http://www.raileurope.com/eur opean-trains/tgv-lyria/how-to-book.html. If they offer a print at home ticket it should be possible.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    10 April 2016 at 6:49:21 #850418

Thanks Arno for your quick response. Actually I already tried & its working. But one more clarification needed. I’m travelling with my 2 year old son, But on booking page it gives me option for Adults & Child from 4 years onward. So do I need to mention while booking that I’m travelling with 2 year old kid Or it’s fine if I just book 2 adults?

Arno
    15479 posts
    10 April 2016 at 7:36:30 #850419

Hi kpthakkar,

Great that it works! You can omit the 2 year old if you’re willing to have him on your lap, but if you prefer him to have a seat of his own you can buy a ticket for a 4 year old.

• The thread ‘$25 off 1st class France-Switzerland tickets’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10940 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.