3 days in CH

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    31 May 2015 at 17:08:55 #807329

Dear Annika,

I have gone through your very well maintained forum and quite impressed with the response(s) and advise.

I want to pose you the following questions :

1. We are a group of 6 ( 5 adults and 1 child – 10 years)

2. We plan to arrive in Geneva by Air and spend 3 days

3. I have read the possibilities of the Swiss Travel Pass (STP) however not been able to find a good link with the best price and also detailing what all is covered. Can I start using it as soon as we land in Geneva and then take the train to our destinations i.e. Grindelwald and for Mt. Titlis? The price of adult is clear however, the price for the children below 17 years is not so clear (at least I could not find it).

4. Would you/your forum be able to recommend a central place i.e. in Interlaken for accommodation for 5 people and 1 child?

5. I will be thankful for any insider tips and advise that you can give for maximizing the stay in CH.

Thanks, Vijay

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15482 posts
    31 May 2015 at 19:13:28 #843571

Hi Vijay,

Thanks for your compliments! It seems like you’ve missed the Swiss Travel Pass page. Please go there, and click Price. All the points of sale and prices will be there. And click ‘Where it’s valid’ to see what’s covered.

For recommended accommodation in Interlaken, please go to the Interlaken page and click ‘Hotels’. Other tips, about what to do for example, are there too.

Is there anything else you need?

• The thread ‘3 days in CH’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10960 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.