May 31, 2015 - 5:08 PM
I have gone through your very well maintained forum and quite impressed with the response(s) and advise.
I want to pose you the following questions :
1. We are a group of 6 ( 5 adults and 1 child - 10 years)
2. We plan to arrive in Geneva by Air and spend 3 days
3. I have read the possibilities of the Swiss Travel Pass (STP) however not been able to find a good link with the best price and also detailing what all is covered. Can I start using it as soon as we land in Geneva and then take the train to our destinations i.e. Grindelwald and for Mt. Titlis? The price of adult is clear however, the price for the children below 17 years is not so clear (at least I could not find it).
4. Would you/your forum be able to recommend a central place i.e. in Interlaken for accommodation for 5 people and 1 child?
5. I will be thankful for any insider tips and advise that you can give for maximizing the stay in CH.