3 days Switzerland - go to Lucerne & Jungfraujoch?

3 days Switzerland - go to Lucerne & Jungfraujoch?

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
ParthaJit
ParthaJit
1 post
Feb 5, 2018 - 7:55 AM

Hi,

Will be there in Switzerland from 17th to 19th March on my Honeymoon Trip. Below is the itinerary which I have thought of :

Day 1 : From Paris to Lucerne. Overnight Stay in Lucerne

Day 2 : Lucerne to Grindelwald by train. Would like to visit Fly on the same day. Overnight Stay in Grindelwald.

Day 3 : Trip to Jungfraujoch, and back in Zurich. Fly out from Zurich on next day morning.

Need suggestion regarding :

1. Any modification in the itinerary and whether the above is feasible

2.Shall I go for Swiss Half Fare Card/Swiss Travel Pass? If yes, which one will be beneficial.

Thanks..

Chantal
Chantal
944 posts
top member
Feb 5, 2018 - 10:32 AM in reply to ParthaJit

Hi ParthaJit, and welcome to MySwissAlps,

Your itinerary should be doable. I would recommend to use the Swiss timetable to do the final planning.

The Swiss Half Fare Card sounds like a good option. It also gives you 50% discount (25% with the Swiss Travel Pass) on your trip to Jungfraujoch. You can use our web page on how to choose the best rail pass to help you find out for sure.

You may want to think of a backup plan in case the weather isn't good for visiting the Jungfraujoch. You don't want to be stuck going on a day where the weather is poor and there is no visibility. We have some activities listed here.

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018