3 days in Zurich

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    26 February 2012 at 10:23:19 #804949

Hello,

We are free adults from Armenia and planning to spend 3-4 days of our Europe tour in Zurich.
    We need some help and advises.

1. How can we by online night train tickets from Zurich to Vienna on april 13 evening?

2. Which pick of the Swiss Alps you advice to go on April from Zurich. We prefer more green part.

3. Is there any such thing that every visitor of Zurich must go and see.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Wandermann
    Participant
    265 posts
    27 February 2012 at 11:00:34 #834970

Hello Syuzi,

1. Buying online tickets for the night train from Zurich to Vienna can start with the Swiss Timetable. Just enter station of departure, station of arrival, date and departure time and you will find all the necessary details. If you click on Fare/Buy you can start the ordering process.

2. If you are not interested in going high up into the snow covered Alps, I suggest you go to Lucerne and visit Mount Rigi or Mount Pilatus.

3. There are many things to see or do in Zurich. I don’t know if there’s anything any visitor should see. I can recommend the Swiss National Museum (right near the main railway station of Zurich). Please go to this website to see many possibilities in Zurich.

Enjoy your stay!

• The thread ‘3 days in Zurich’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.