3 Slow weeks in Switzerland - October 2018

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
FallTravel
FallTravel
11 posts
Apr 30, 2018 - 5:27 PM

Hi All,

I am having trouble coming up with an itinerary for 3 weeks this fall. I will be travelling with a fit, healthy 82yr old. Top of our list are the Switzerland scenic rail trips. It is best for us to select a few different towns to use as a home base for 3 or 4 days so as to cut down on travelling with luggage.

We would like to fly into a city in Germany to begin our trip. The last leg of our journey will end in Basel.

I would appreciate any suggestions for keeping the trip as relaxed as possible considering the age of my travel companion. Any suggestion for an itinerary would be most appreciated. I have been struggling since January to identify possible home base towns/cities.

Many Thanks!

Removed user
Removed user
0 posts
May 1, 2018 - 12:07 AM in reply to FallTravel

Just alerting people to the fact that this is a duplicate of the following thread, which already has a response.

www.myswissalps.com/fo rum/topic/3-slow-weeks-in-switzerland

Alpenrose

Last modified on May 1, 2018 - 12:07 AM by Removed user
Chantal
Chantal
944 posts
top member
May 1, 2018 - 5:02 AM in reply to Removed user

Thanks Alpenrose!

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019