4 day itinerary for my Switzerland trip

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    11 March 2013 at 21:06:15 #805857

Hello, We are planning to visit Switzerland for 4 days and itinerary is as below –

day 1 – Milan to Tirano..Take Bernina Express from Tirano to Chur. Another train to Luzern and check in to a hotel in Luzern
    day 2 – Mt. Titlis in the morning and Luzern sightseeing in the afternoon / evening
    day 3- train to Interlaken early am and head for Jungfraujoch..return to interlaken via Lauterbrunnen
    day 4 – take golden pass express to Montreux. travel to geneva and onward to Paris

Please let me know whether it is worth to do both Titlis and Jungfraujoch or I should use the extra time to go to Rhine falls.
    Let me know possible other options.

Thank you for your responses.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15482 posts
    13 March 2013 at 8:52:21 #838251

Hello nilesh2013, welcome to MySwissAlps!

My personal preference would be to do both the mountains, because I would choose to see as much of the Alps as possible in the limited number of days. The falls are great too, but you’d be moving away from the mountains. Of course you do need clear weather to go up in the mountains, so your could base your choice on the weather forecast the evening before. A visit to the Rhine falls can be done with less perfect weather as well.

• The thread ‘4 day itinerary for my Switzerland trip’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10960 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.