5 days in Zurich! Need your guys input!

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    19 February 2012 at 0:40:41 #804917

Hey MySwissAlps community!
    I could really use your input!

Planning a itinerary for my parents.. there going to be in Zurich for 5 days. Can anyone help me with an itinerary? One of the days i was thinking all around Zurich. Another day trip to Geneva. And one of the days to Jungfraujoch. I was researching on this SwissPass and was confused on how to route to Jungfraujoch works. How far from Zurich does the SwissPass take me and how much does it cost to get up to Jungfraujoch?

Your input would greatly be appreciated!

thanks so much!

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Annika
    7094 posts
    21 February 2012 at 10:59:04 #834858

Hello jraja! I think that browsing this forum and day trip overviews (for example of the Bernese Oberland) will provide you with lots of tips on day trips. The timetable will help you to plan them.

As for the Swiss Pass: just follow the link to the validity map at the Swiss Pass page. It shows where the Swiss Pass is valid. As you can see, this it takes your parents throughout the country for free. Mountain transportation is discounted (mostly by 50%; the Jungfraujoch is reduced by 25% up from Wengen/Grindelwald). Regular prices can be found in the timetable or at the Jungfrau railways website.

Does that get you started? Best regards,

• The thread ‘5 days in Zurich! Need your guys input!’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10610 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.