8 days Lucerne, Jungfrau area, Glüringen, Zermatt

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    10 May 2012 at 10:25:48 #836026

Oh…then I give up to eggishorn. Can I still walk from fieshralp to betteralp? Thanks so much

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    10 May 2012 at 10:29:18 #836027

Under the circumstances that is full of snow, can I still may the trip walking from fieshralp to betteralp?

Olga
    Participant
    346 posts
    14 May 2012 at 5:46:34 #836028

[quote]meimeiho424 said: Under the circumstances that is full of snow, can I still may the trip walking from fieshralp to betteralp?[/quote]

If I were you, I would look at the circumstances while you are there. It’s hard to tell whether there will be too much snow or not before you are there. A local Tourist Office can give you all the details of where to go and where it’s safe.

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • The thread ‘8 days Lucerne, Jungfrau area, Glüringen, Zermatt’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11060 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.