9 days Switzerland with Swiss Travel Pass in May

• Angel7105
    Participant
    65 posts
    17 December 2019 at 9:06:08 #824676

hi,

My trip with my sister will be next year may 2020 to switzerland. I have done my itinerary, but still not sure do i still need to amend ? please help. (Definately, we will get the swiss travel pass for the whole journey, safe time )

Day 1 & 2 : Zurich > Lucerne (lion monument, chapel bridge, old town, Mt. Stanserhon, Mt. Rigi )

Day 3 : Lucerne > Interlaken (Harder Kulm, Homeweg-Homemate Park, Unterseen market)

Day 4 : Farmers market in Interlaken (half day), Train to Grindelwald (Cliff walk by Tissot). Back to Launterbrunnen.

Day 5 : Launterbrunnen > Jungfrajoch (Top of Europe) – Day trip. + Schilthorn / James Bond.

Day 6 : Launterbrunnen > Bern (left luggage in storage) > Gruyere cheese making + Broc – Cailler Chocolate.

Day 7 : Bern (Morning market – Bundesplatz / Parliament Square, Clock Tower – Zytglogge, Sculpture with Fountain)

Day 8 & 9 : Bern > Zermatt (matterhorn Museum, Klein Matterhorn , Gornergrat)

Day 10 : Zermatt > Zurich (Market Helvetiaplatz, Lake Zurich , Old Town)

Day 11 : Stay in B&B hotel zurich airport (rest & relax) with shuttle to airport

Day 12 : Fly back home.

Thanks.

Angel7105

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    17 December 2019 at 9:31:33 #926526

Hello Angel7150,

Your itinerary is absolutely well-planned, although rather packed.

Make sure you get familiar with the timetable below to support your detailed planning:
    http://www.myswissalps.com/timetable

Then you will see if you’ve planned too much or if you’re fine with the travelling times plus exploring each destination. The good thing is, that with the Swiss Travel Pass you are always practically 100% flexible to adapt your plans, as it’s use is very simple. Find details below:
    http://www.myswissalps.com/swisstravelpass/howtouse

For most of the destinations you mention you will find further information by typing them into the search bar of this page.

Happy planning and get back to us anytime for further input.

Best,
    Steph

• The thread ‘9 days Switzerland with Swiss Travel Pass in May’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11060 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.