Adding extra days to Swiss Travel Pass?

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    15 October 2018 at 19:52:05 #818704

Hello, I bought the 3 day Travel Pass that is not active yet. I would rather the 4 day pass instead, because our travel plans have changed. Is it possible to change to the 4 day pass or to add an extra day? Thank you for any insight or advice!

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

rockoyster
    Participant
    8889 posts
    15 October 2018 at 21:20:14 #897971

Hello Blifrieri and Welcome to MySwissAlps,

I don’t believe that is possible. You would need to contact whoever you bought the pass from. It would most likely involve cancelling the 3-day pass (for an admin charge) and buying a new one. Not worth it.

As an alternative you could look at a Saver Day Pass (http://www.myswissalps.com/on edaytravelpass/details) and bit.ly/2rkekat for the extra day.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    15 October 2018 at 21:26:33 #897972

Thank you, Rockoyster! I appreciate the advice, we will definitely look into that option. It might work out better for us this way! Thanks, again.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    15 October 2018 at 23:05:29 #897973

“Is it possible to change to the 4 day pass or to add an extra day?”

Not that I know of

• The thread ‘Adding extra days to Swiss Travel Pass?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11060 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.