Advance reservations in Zurich – sold next year ?

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    5 June 2018 at 19:19:19 #816474

Hello-

We are travelling to Switzerland May 24th-June 1st of next year. We have rented a Chalet in Grindelwald but are are thinking of getting a hotel for the last night, as it is a 2 hour drive back to Zurich and we most likely will have a morning flight. I have started looking and many of the hotels say they are booked full. We have 8 adults an 2 children so will need 3 rooms. My question is: do the hotels book full this early (almost a year in advance) or perhaps do they not have their booking schedules available so soon? Thank you for all of your help!

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    5 June 2018 at 19:43:21 #887522

Hi WillysCrew,

No, I can’t imagine they are booked out this far in advance. It is possible that they don’t have their schedules set yet (most tourism years are March to March & beyond next March won’t get released until September or so). Perhaps send them an email direct to inquire.

Have you looked through the hotel options we list for Zurich here as well? https://www.myswissalp s.com/zurich/hotels

• The thread ‘Advance reservations in Zurich – sold next year ?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11070 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.