Advice for 8-day November trip to Switzerland

• Mishravijit
    Participant
    24 posts
    7 June 2022 at 19:06:08 #827442

Hello everyone!

I am planning an 8-day long trip of Switzerland during the first week of November, 2022 more specifically, from 02-11-2022 to 09-11-2022. We are a 3-member team, consisting of myself (54), my wife (50) and my 26 year old son. We shall start and end our trip at Basel.

Since my wife has certain mobility related problems, she can not walk for a longer stretch or duration. Therefore I have planned to cover a sizeable part of our stay in Switzerland through train journeys so that we can enjoy the natural beauty without much effort. We shall purchase 8-days Swiss Rail Pass for all three of us.

Please suggest an appropriate itinerary so that we can cover major attractions around Central Switzerland, Bernese Oberland and Zermatt. We also like to cover all the scenic railway routes like Golden Pass line, Gotthard Panorama express route, RegioExpress Lotschberger route, Glacier Express route etc.

Thank all of you in advance in anticipation of a timely response.

Avijit

• The thread ‘Advice for 8-day November trip to Switzerland’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11060 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.