Mar 4, 2012 - 3:59 AM
Hi wanderlust, and welcome to our website,
As for your questions:
1. Yes, a pass would be more economical and convenient.
2. & 3. Yes, trams are free. The Jungfrau trip is free to Wengen and 25% off from there on. Our Swiss Pass page allows you to download a network map to see such details for yourself.
4. I'm not sure what you mean. You can travel to the valley stations of those mountains for free and get your discounted ticket to the top there (assuming you have a Swiss Pass).
5. Our hotel pages have maps you may find convenient to prepare your trip. As for paper maps, you can take a look at mapsworldwide.com. Maps will be available locally as well.
6. That offer is available on our site as well. You can find it here. In order to find a reseller, you can best visit our Swiss Pass page I linked to above. Fill out your country, preferred pass and number of travelers on the right, and all appropriate options will be displayed. It includes details such as shipping amounts and delivery times. This saves you from a lot of searching for resellers. We've only listed trusted resellers we work with for years.
I hope this helps. Enjoy your stay!
Last modified on Dec 24, 2021 - 8:23 AM by Arno