ADVISABLE TO VISIT ZERMATT IN LAST WEEK Of OCTOMBE

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    15 September 2010 at 12:25:24 #804765

DOS IT IS ADVISABLE TO VSIT ZERMATT WITH FAMILY 2+2 IN LAST WEEK OF OCTOMBER? DOES IT IS RAINY SESION IN THIS TIME

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Olga
    Participant
    346 posts
    15 September 2010 at 14:54:43 #834431

Hello Paresh,

Zermatt is a nice town, where you can always do or see things. The website of Zermatt Tourism may be of help to you.
    As for the weather: it’s always unpredictable, but if you want to check the weather forecasts you can always check the weather online page or the Meteo Schweiz page, which will help you only a couple of days ahead.

I hope this will help you.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    31 December 2010 at 4:17:07 #834432

Hi Olga

I have official conference at Zurich next month.I will definitely plan a visit to Zermatt.How long the journey takes from from Zurich to Zermatt?

Olga
    Participant
    346 posts
    1 January 2011 at 7:13:10 #834433

Hello MorganNick,

Depending on time of leave it will take you more than seven hours by train. You can check times of departure and arrival on the SBB Website. Wishing you a nice trip,

Olga

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    11 November 2011 at 5:10:25 #834434

[quote]-Olga- said: Hello MorganNick,

Depending on time of leave it will take you more than seven hours by train. You can check times of departure and arrival on the SBB Website. Wishing you a nice trip,

Olga[/quote]

Thanks a lot for your reply 🙂

• The thread ‘ADVISABLE TO VISIT ZERMATT IN LAST WEEK Of OCTOMBE’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11060 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.