Any review for this Andermatt accommodation?

• kargee
    Participant
    25 posts
    1 June 2016 at 13:54:00 #809323

Hi,

I came across this apartment from http://www.andermatt.ch

http://www.andermatt.ch/en/TO MAS-hoteltreffer

Everything meets my requirement and I plan to stay there. However, I don’t see any reviews nor get any info about this accommodation.

Does anyone happen to stay there before?

And also, I need to settle my payment before going. How much can I trust the website and the owner?

Appreciate any feedback. Thank you.

~kargee

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15483 posts
    2 June 2016 at 11:28:48 #852516

Hi kargee,

The link does not work for me. It just shows a search box.

It’s normal procedure to pay all or most of the rental fee before you arrive. You could do a double check with the tourist office, which is the website you mentioned.

kargee
    Participant
    25 posts
    2 June 2016 at 12:17:36 #852517

Thanks Arno. I have just checked with the office and will wait for their reply.

I don’t know why the link doesn’t work.

I will provide the name of the accommodation here and appreciate if you or anyone else can help.

It’s Treschhaus at Goschenen

Thank you,

kargee

Arno
    15483 posts
    2 June 2016 at 12:42:51 #852518

Hi Kargee,

I could not find much information about this property. Only this: tportal.toubiz.de/Uri/ ukv/house/TDS000200108 67069680. I expect the tourist office will be able to help you.

kargee
    Participant
    25 posts
    2 June 2016 at 12:47:05 #852519

Yes, that’s the only one I found too.

Thanks anyway, Arno.

• The thread ‘Any review for this Andermatt accommodation?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10970 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.