Back from Switzerland, thank you MySwissAlps

• MIgal
    Participant
    14 posts
    20 September 2022 at 15:41:57 #828389

Quick note to say many thanks to this forum and those who post. I lurked for a few months and even posted a few questions here as I prepped for our first family trip to Switzerland. The information I received from this site and forum was so important to the success of our vacation. We’re just back, so I’m still working on a trip report (4 towns in 10 days!) but I wanted to pop on to express my sincere gratitude. We loved Switzerland (the food, the people, the views, the hikes, the charm, the culture!) and nearly every minute of our trip! We’ve been fortunate to explore many other countries, but Switzerland is now near the top of our list. We started planning our second trip before we even finished our first!

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Anna
    6382 posts
    20 September 2022 at 18:20:15 #947126

Hi MIgal,

Appreciate the kind words. Thanks for joining MySwissAlps and we’re so glad you enjoyed your holiday in Switzerland.

Looking forward to your trip report!

Regards,

Anna

Arno
    15484 posts
    22 September 2022 at 12:17:07 #947127

Thank you for your kind words! Happy to hear you had such a great experience in Switzerland and are planning to come back. I’m sure your upcoming trip report will be helpful for other travelers.

MIgal
    Participant
    14 posts
    22 September 2022 at 12:49:19 #947128

Taking our son back to college for the start of fall quarter, so my trip report is delayed a few days. Hopefully I’ll post by the end of the weekend! 😉

• The thread ‘Back from Switzerland, thank you MySwissAlps’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11060 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.