Train timetable for Basel to Lauterbrunnen

Train timetable for Basel to Lauterbrunnen

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
Thekld
Thekld
4 posts
May 18, 2018 - 12:21 AM

I'm trying to find a train from Basel to Lauterbrunnen after 13:30 on Sunday, 01.07.2018 and I cant seem to locate anything. Please help, I'm unfamiliar with how this works. Thank you in advance for any help that someone might give me.

Lucas
Lucas
5536 posts
expert &
May 18, 2018 - 1:01 AM in reply to Thekld

Hi Thekld and welcome to MySwissAlps!

You can use the Swiss Railways (SBB) timetable here to find train schedules. There is a 13:28 and then a 13:57 departure. A change of trains is required at Interlaken Ost (as the timetable will tell you).

Thekld
Thekld
4 posts
May 18, 2018 - 5:19 PM in reply to Lucas

Lucas, THANKS for your post. But when I do exactly what you have asked. It will not show me any routes or scheduled trains on 01.07 (July 1st) and reverts me to times on 30.06 (June 30th) instead.

Sorry for being confused.

Lucas
Lucas
5536 posts
expert &
May 18, 2018 - 5:35 PM in reply to Thekld

I've heard about that weird issue a few times now from members overseas - very strange! Search for July 2 and let it bounce you back to July 1. The trains are running. :)

Thekld
Thekld
4 posts
May 18, 2018 - 6:32 PM

Thanks - THAT WORKED!!

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018