Mar 15, 2016 - 5:06 AM
in reply to GlobiTrotti
Thanks a lot for your response, I looked at the options of TGV and then here is something which I worked out as plan, need suggestions if this could work :
1. Day 1 (28 May)- Take TGV from Paris to Basel, Change from Basel to Lucrene and use Swiss Travel Pass from here.
2. Day 2 (29 May)- Go for a day trip from Mt Titlis or Jungfrau, come back to Lucerene
3. Day 3 (30 May) - Do a Scenic Train Tour , either Glacier Express or Golden Pass Line , come back to Lucrene in the evening
4. Day 4 (31 May)- Go to Rihne Falls or something else and Move to Zurich for night stay.
5. Day 5 (1st June) - Take a Zurich City Pass and move around in Zurich , leave for airport in the Evening for 10 PM flight.
Please do let me know if this makes any sense