Rail pass for 5 days Interlaken/Jungfrau

Rail pass for 5 days Interlaken/Jungfrau

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
JanShields
JanShields
2 posts
Jan 22, 2017 - 5:13 PM

Hi,

My husband and I along with our 2 daughters aged 19 and 17 are flying into and out of Zurich from 17th-21st April 2017. I’m confused which would be the best travel pass to buy. Whilst in Interlaken we would like to do the following:-

Travel to Jungfraujoch

Harder Kulm and possibly a boat trip

Possibly First but we are open to suggestions if anyone can give us other ideas.

Would it be cheaper to buy transfer tickets for our airport transfers plus a Jungfrau 3 day travel pass? Or would it be cheaper to buy a 4 day Swiss Flexi travel pass to cover both of our airport transfers and 2 of the 3 days we are in Interlaken.

Many thanks

Jan

Lucas
Lucas
3080 posts
expert &
Jan 23, 2017 - 7:20 AM in reply to JanShields

Hi Jan and welcome to MySwissAlps!

It would be best for you to read through our page on how to choose a Swiss rail pass.

There you can find links to all the different rail passes, their prices and how to buy them online.

Also a link for regular point to point tickets is there to find standard pricing. You will also find an excel document to help you do the math and see which pass will offer the best value.

Here is the page for links on all the Swiss rail passes with prices and purchasing websites.

I haven't had a lot of personal experience in the Jungfrau region but our information page may help you decide. Other members I'm sure can advise you with their personal thoughts.

Cheers!
Lucas

Last modified on Jan 23, 2017 - 7:21 AM by Lucas

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2017