Regional Pass Bernese Oberland – receive in 3 days

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    6 May 2018 at 15:08:59 #815775

Hi All,

My wife and I will be in Switzerland for 4 days starting 10th May and will be in Bernese Oberland region. We would like to book a BO pass. I had two questions before I buy it-

1. From whatever I read so far, it looks like that print out from home is not considered valid. Is that true for BO pass?

2. We have our flight on Thursday morning. If I buy passes now, will it come to Amsterdam, Netherlands by Wed?

I guess, all my problems will get resolved, if BO pass pdf or print out is allowed.

Regards,

Rahul

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    6 May 2018 at 15:40:29 #884424

Hi Ruhal and welcome to MySwissAlps!

Mostly you can’t have it sent by email – but one company here does offer it. Usually on online orders you get it the same day
    If you have any issues you can buy it at a rail station in the Bernese Oberland region.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    6 May 2018 at 16:12:01 #884425

Thank you for prompt reply Lucas!

Just two more (silly) questions..

1. can I purchase it from Bern?

2. Price doesn’t change much offline vs. online?

Thanks,

Rahul

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    6 May 2018 at 16:29:21 #884426

Hi Rahul,

1. Yes for sure
    2. no it doesn’t change in price much (only exchange rate fluctuations). Online purchase can be slightly cheaper.
  • The thread ‘Regional Pass Bernese Oberland – receive in 3 days’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11070 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.