Boat fares and schedules on SBB timetable?

• Debra
    Participant
    156 posts
    16 March 2017 at 23:44:43 #811099

whenever I use the timetable I get rail results. How do you find boat fares?

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    17 March 2017 at 3:32:30 #860160

Hye, i also faced the same problem at first. But actually it was easy. We just need to click on advanced search at sbb webpage. From there, you can choose which transportation you want, from bus, boat, train etc.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    17 March 2017 at 6:44:53 #860161

Hi Debra,

Yes, it is just as Khairin said, go to the SBB timetable here, then after searching for your route, hit advanced search and de-select all options except ship and then hit search again.

Lucas

Annika
    7124 posts
    17 March 2017 at 17:55:21 #860162

Hi debra and khairin,

Apart from the SBB timetable you’ll find links to specific boat schedules under “More on other websites” on each of our boat trip pages.

• The thread ‘Boat fares and schedules on SBB timetable?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11060 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.