Book early to save € 35 on train tickets

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    3 February 2016 at 3:22:58 #848113

Hi Arno

Is there a promo avaliable on swiss travel pass ?

Arno
    15483 posts
    3 February 2016 at 6:34:11 #848114

Hi Sethu,

Well, the promotion discussed here applies to all orders which include a point to point ticket. So if you need a Swiss Travel Pass and at least one point to point ticket (e.g. to or from Switzerland), you can take advantage of it.

As for “pure” Swiss Travel Pass promotions: if any become available we’ll post about it, and we’ll add the promo here: myswissalps.com/ swisstravelpass/ promotions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    5 February 2016 at 11:16:04 #848115

Hi Arno

Tks.

I am all set for my swiss holiday in May except for booking the Swiss travel pass. i will wait untill March to see if any promo comes up.

Arno
    15483 posts
    5 February 2016 at 11:29:41 #848116

That’s great Sethu! If there are no promotions before that time you can always buy it through http://www.swissrailways.com/ en and print it at home at no additional cost, as discussed in your other thread.

• The thread ‘Book early to save € 35 on train tickets’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10980 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.