Bought my 1st class swiss pass! yay!

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    6 February 2013 at 23:45:42 #805782

Ok swiss pass bought. took the 1st class with extra day promo.

heading towards B.O (lauterbrunnen for 4 nights)

Suggestions on what I should not miss when I am in the region.

someone suggested take the boat from spiez to thun, thats has been added. Or is the view better from thun to speiz?

all help & suggestions would be truly appreciated

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    8 February 2013 at 4:23:15 #838035

Hi Mike

Good for you – very exciting – we are still trying to decide which pass to buy – found it all confusing and move from one to other – hoping there may be special available over the next month.
    Mike, I am unfortunatley not going but have planned an intinary for my parents and their friends with train time tables etc etc for what they have to do whilst staying in Lauterbrunen for 4 nights. If you would like to send me an e mail address I can forward it on to you and maybe you can get some ideas?
    Not sure when you are going – but they leave South Africa on the 29 March and straight to Lauterbrunnen
    Regards
    Jean

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    8 February 2013 at 8:25:00 #838036

Hey Jeannie,

Doing all the hard work and not going??

My Email address is [email protected]

My thanks Jeannie!

Mike

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    8 February 2013 at 8:30:30 #838037

Leaving tomorrow for milan and Tuesday from milan to Lucerne for fasnacht then to lauterbrunnen later that night..

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    8 February 2013 at 13:46:03 #838038

Hi mike just sent you an e mail – I hope you get it before you leave.
    Sorry told you about visiting Lucerne – just see now you will visit en route to Intlerlaken……be sure to take the scenic train from Lucerne to Interlaken via the Brunig pass – this is very bautiful route, if I am not mistaken the trians leave at 55mins past the hour for this route eg 13:55 just ask for help but you must catch the scenic route. there are so many beautiful little villages around Interlaken you will have so much to do.
    Hope to hear how your trip goes
    regards
    Jean

• The thread ‘Bought my 1st class swiss pass! yay!’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10970 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.