Budget hostel/hotel in Romont?

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
tlozanoargel
tlozanoargel
1 post
Jun 11, 2018 - 6:43 PM

Hi All!

My name is Tatiana from Colombia. I am travelling with my husband to Romont in September for the "20 heures de musique" event and we are trying to find a place to stay within our budget which is 80 dollars per person. I am not sure if its possible.

If you know a place, or even someone who is willing to host us for a night, please let me know.

We will be travelling to Bern and most likely we are getting to romont by train.

Tatiana and Marcel

Alpenrose666
Alpenrose666
2264 posts
top member
Jun 12, 2018 - 12:15 AM in reply to tlozanoargel

Hi Tatiana, and welcome to MySwissAlps!

I don't know of any hostel accommodation in Romont, but there are several youth hostels within 30-60 minutes by train from Romont:

Lausanne

www.youthhostel.ch/en/ hostels/lausanne-jeunotel/

Bern

www.youthhostel.ch/en/ hostels/berne/

Avenches

www.youthhostel.ch/en/ hostels/avenches/

If you are already a member of the youth hostels association in your own country, you will pay members rates in Switzerland. Otherwise, there is a surcharge of CHF 7 per night for non-members.

This page might help as well:

www.myswissalps.com/ho stels

Alpenrose

Arno
Arno
10558 posts
expert &
Jun 12, 2018 - 4:44 AM

Hi Tatiana and Marcel,

The cheapest I could find is a bit outside the village: https://www.hotelscomb ined.com/Hotel/Motel_L a_Poularde.htm.

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018