Buying Swiss Travel Pass

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    1 July 2016 at 7:16:07 #809583

I am planning my Switzerland trip in September. Most probably I will be traveling to Switzerland via Milan (Italy). Due to some uncertainty of my exact traveling dates, I would like to buy 8 days Swiss Travel Pass (not opting Print at home) from Milan or Tirano (to catch Bernina Express). So my question is; can I buy it at Milan Station or some other place in Milan and Tirano as well?

Ijaz

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15484 posts
    1 July 2016 at 11:49:39 #853687

Hi Ijaz,

I don’t know about Milan. You can buy it from the Swiss station in Tirano, although usually you only have a few minutes to change trains there, so you may need to take an earlier train, or take a later train out of Tirano.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    2 July 2016 at 7:22:38 #853688

Thanks Arno for quick reply. Hopefully, I’ll try to buy it at Tirano station, and of course, as you suggested, keeping in mind train timings.

Regards

Ijaz

• The thread ‘Buying Swiss Travel Pass’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11060 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.