Can you Buy Swiss Regional Timetables in the UK?

• Sabino
    Participant
    2 posts
    24 August 2010 at 12:18:47 #803976

Hi

I have just come back from 2 weeks in the Bernese Oberland.
    I bought the BO Regional Pass and got the timetable for using with it.
    Is there a way to buy the other Swiss Regional timetables in the UK?

Many thanks

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Annika
    7116 posts
    25 August 2010 at 13:01:37 #831735

Hello Sabino! I’m not sure if regional timetables are for sale in the UK, but they can be downloaded from several sources. The SBB website, for example, allows you to download the full national timetable for mobile phones and computers. The website Fahrplanfelder.ch also offers individual and regional route tables as PDF files.

I hope this is what you’re looking for.

Sabino
    Participant
    2 posts
    25 August 2010 at 15:05:08 #831736

Annika

thanks for the reply, although it isn’t what I am looking for.
    I knew about the different timetables you can download, I just didn’t realise I would get a BO Regional when I bought my BO pass.

I just hoped someone would know if you got other Regionals.

many thanks anyway

Annika
    7116 posts
    26 August 2010 at 13:07:47 #831737

Hi Sabino. You could also try to ask for timetables at travel agencies in the UK, preferably specialized in trips to Switzerland. Contacting the SBB is possible as well.

• The thread ‘Can you Buy Swiss Regional Timetables in the UK?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10980 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.