Dear sirs, Question about 2 for 1 Swiss saver pass

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    13 April 2012 at 19:20:48 #805114

Dear Sirs,

I would like to confirm my understanding before purchasing the ticket

1.We will travel together for 2 persons all the time during 2-12/May/12==> We decided to purchase the “2 for 1 promotion” for 4 consecutive days by 3 set (total 12 days to be used the swiss pass)
    2. I have see the price in this web for Swiss saver pass 4 days , 2 for 1 offer -2nd class at 226 CHF and 30.5 CHF shipping cost. This amount of 256.5 CHF is for 2 persons already with 4 days and 2nd class. Am i understand correctly?
    3. If item2 is yes, i need to buy 3 set of ” Swiss saver pass 4 days,2 for 1 offer-2nd class” for 2 persons travel together and will cover 12 days .Please correct if i misunderstood.
    4. This above price is included shipping, so , is it mean that ticket will be shipped to Thailand by 5 working days. ( Let’s say i make order by 15 Apr-12 . I will get the ticket by 24-Apr-12 latest which should be before we leave from Thailand (leave on 1 May 12).

Appreciated for your respond soonest so i can make order ticket in this web.

Best regards, nee

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15471 posts
    14 April 2012 at 3:54:31 #835562

Hello nee,

Yes, you understood correctly. If you order through this link, you will indeed be able to purchase the pass for the price of CHF 256.50, which is for 2 people and includes shipping. To order two extra sets of passes, just press “add more tickets” after adding the first set to your shopping cart. Go to the Swiss Pass section again and repeat the order process. You only need to pay for shipping once, so the total amount is CHF 708.50.

Delivery to Thailand indeed takes about 5 business days, so you have plenty of time to receive your order.

Have fun in Switzerland!

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    14 April 2012 at 22:08:36 #835563

[quote]Arno said: Hello nee,

Yes, you understood correctly. If you order through this link, you will indeed be able to purchase the pass for the price of CHF 256.50, which is for 2 people and includes shipping. To order two extra sets of passes, just press “add more tickets” after adding the first set to your shopping cart. Go to the Swiss Pass section again and repeat the order process. You only need to pay for shipping once, so the total amount is CHF 708.50.

Delivery to Thailand indeed takes about 5 business days, so you have plenty of time to receive your order.

Have fun in Switzerland![/quote]
    thank you very much for your feedback .It made me very clear.

• The thread ‘Dear sirs, Question about 2 for 1 Swiss saver pass’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.