Delivery of Tell-Pass Winter to Indonesia

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    19 November 2018 at 15:17:10 #818981

Greetings,

I have bought 12 Tell-pass winter from HappyRail paid in full via credit card. Our itinerary is starting on 22nd December 2018. Apparently these passes need to be delivered by mail, so I put down our address which is in Indonesia.

Then HappyRail refused to send them to Indonesia, instead it insisted for the passes to be sent to our Switzerland hotel. Is this a normal practice?

How do I ensure that these passes has been properly delivered to our hotel?

Any input is much appreciated.

Many thanks,

• Arno
    15484 posts
    19 November 2018 at 16:04:43 #899293

Hi Xeff, welcome to MySwissAlps!

What’s your HappyRail order number? Let me see if I can find out what happened. Normally shipping should be no problem, although it won’t be free to Indonesia.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    19 November 2018 at 19:12:49 #899294

Hi Arno,

Thank you so much for your feedback. Our order number is GW5RME.

We don’t mind paying for registered mail, in fact I have chosen that option during the booking stage.

Anyhow I have given HappyRail our hotel address but still would like to have the passes delivered to Indonesia as our departure is still a month away. Just ensuring that we get our passes properly.

MMany thanks.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    20 November 2018 at 22:35:03 #899295

Hi Arno,

HappyRail is now sending our passes. I don’t know what you did, but I know that this is because of your assistance, so thank you so much. You have been a great help.

Many thanks.

Arno
    15484 posts
    21 November 2018 at 8:38:25 #899296

Hi Xeff,

Great, glad to help. Apparently they were extra cautious because even registered parcels to Indonesia are often delayed or get lost, but they now sent it via FedEx which should work fine. Enjoy your trip!

• The thread ‘Delivery of Tell-Pass Winter to Indonesia’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11110 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.