Delivery time of Swiss Pass

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    27 April 2011 at 17:43:37 #804604

The ‘where to buy’ list on the myswissalp website indicates that a Swiss Pass would be delivered within approx. 6 days. When following the link to order, the delivery details on the order page states the following: ‘Please note that Swiss Passes, Flexi Passes, Youth Passes and Half Fare Cards can only be issued two months prior to departure.’
    I am flying to Zurich on 18 May – is it too late for me to order a Swiss Pass through your website?

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Olga
    Participant
    346 posts
    28 April 2011 at 3:18:28 #833860

Hello Noelnelly,

No, it’s not too late to order your Swiss Pass here. What is meant by “Please note that Swiss Passes… etc… can only be issued two months prior to departure” is that you can start ordering your Passes two months before you leave, and not earlier. So there’s no problem! Just fill out the required information and you’ll be fine.

Have a nice trip!

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    16 August 2011 at 12:13:53 #833861

I had a question along the same vein. We’ll be leaving for Switzerland on the 24th, would it be advisable to just get the pass once we get to Switzerland, or should we order it now and hope that it gets here by next Tuesday?

And, is it something we can buy at the airline?

Arno
    15482 posts
    16 August 2011 at 13:19:48 #833862

Hi Rinzler,

You can best fill out the upper right section of the Swiss Pass page and take a look at your options there. All prices and shipping details will be presented to you. Let me know if any questions remain! Enjoy your stay!

• The thread ‘Delivery time of Swiss Pass’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10960 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.