Does the rail ticket purchased also include ferry?

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
aussie
aussie
66 posts
May 29, 2015 - 6:42 AM

Thanks to your help, I finally got my tickets for what I hoped was a ferry trip from Luzern toFluelen, then to Bellinzona on the William Tell express. I got reservations and my train tickets on the train, but there seems to be no mention about the ferry. I would be most disappointed if it wasn't included. I got my ticket via Luzern SGVWM Tell. Hopefully you can set my mind to rest over this. I actually paid for 1st class tickets because I thought that I needed to do this for the trip. Just for the train, I could have used my 2nd class tickets.

Annika
Annika
6067 posts
expert &
May 29, 2015 - 6:51 AM

Hi aussie,

Can you post a scan of the ticket here? You can post attachments. That might help us to see what you have purchased.

aussie
aussie
66 posts
May 29, 2015 - 12:29 PM

Hello Annika, A moment after I had sent you the question, I got a reply from Rail plus who I had asked the question a couple of days ago. by email. They reassured me that yes indeed, the ferry was included. I am so sorry to have wasted your time, and want to say thanks again for all your help with this and other questions I have asked. You and the other moderators are fantastic!

Annika
Annika
6067 posts
expert &
May 29, 2015 - 2:17 PM

No time wasted here, I'm glad all is fine now. Have a wonderful trip! A trip report about your experiences in Switzerland would be welcome!

aussie
aussie
66 posts
May 30, 2015 - 2:35 AM in reply to Annika

Yes I will most certainly do that. I have quite a love affair with Switzerland, can hardly wait to go, and will keep a journal of what the high lights were. (probably everything!) Thanks again.

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019