Does Swiss Travel Pass cover everything I need?

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    6 April 2018 at 18:14:51 #815172

Hi,

I am planning to visit Grindelwald for 4 days in late May. While there I would also like to do a day trip to Murren, a trip to the top of Europe, and possibly jump around between Lauterbrunnen and interlaced as well. I will be flying into Geneva and catching a train to Grindelwald which I was checking into when I saw the pass and was wondering if the train between Grindelwald and Geneva both ways would be included as well as the travel between the other towns? I did see something say that the op of Europe trip would be 25% discount with the pass, but are the rest all included?

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    6 April 2018 at 19:32:47 #881190

Hi adillehay

You can see the routes and mountains that are covered fully or partially on our Swiss Travel Pass page here: https://www.myswissalp s.com/swisstravelpass/ validity

It will cover your train trips between Geneva and Grindelwald fully and between Interlaken, Lauterbrunnen, Grindelwald & Mürren fully. On to Jungfraujoch (Top of Europe) you get 25% off the ticket cost.

• The thread ‘Does Swiss Travel Pass cover everything I need?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11070 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.