Does Swiss Travel Pass cover everything I need?

Does Swiss Travel Pass cover everything I need?

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
adillehay
adillehay
1 post
Apr 6, 2018 - 6:14 PM

Hi,

I am planning to visit Grindelwald for 4 days in late May. While there I would also like to do a day trip to Murren, a trip to the top of Europe, and possibly jump around between Lauterbrunnen and interlaced as well. I will be flying into Geneva and catching a train to Grindelwald which I was checking into when I saw the pass and was wondering if the train between Grindelwald and Geneva both ways would be included as well as the travel between the other towns? I did see something say that the op of Europe trip would be 25% discount with the pass, but are the rest all included?

Lucas
Lucas
5589 posts
expert &
Apr 6, 2018 - 7:32 PM in reply to adillehay

Hi adillehay

You can see the routes and mountains that are covered fully or partially on our Swiss Travel Pass page here: https://www.myswissalp s.com/swisstravelpass/ validity

It will cover your train trips between Geneva and Grindelwald fully and between Interlaken, Lauterbrunnen, Grindelwald & Mürren fully. On to Jungfraujoch (Top of Europe) you get 25% off the ticket cost.

Last modified on Apr 7, 2018 - 3:58 PM by Annika

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018