Jun 28, 2016 - 2:33 AM
We will be staying in Lauterbrunnen, we'll have Swiss Travel Passes, and we want to do the Männlichen to Kleine Scheidegg hike (“Panoramaweg”). Am I right in this plan?
1) Take the train from Lauterbrunnen to Wengen - free with STP
2) Take the gondola from the center of Wengen up to Männlichen. Discounted with STP.
3) From there, walk the trail down to Kleine Scheidegg.
4) Take the train from Kleine Scheidegg back down to Wengen. Discounted with STP.
5) Take the train from Wengen back to Lauterbrunnen - free with STP
Is this right?