To Switzerland with elderly parents and 5 year old

To Switzerland with elderly parents and 5 year old

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Khadija9r
Khadija9r
2 posts
May 21, 2018 - 7:10 AM

Hello I need help in planning my trip with my elderly parents n daughter who is 5yrs old.. it will be a 5 day trip leaving on day 5.. it's our first time..mom is quite disabled mostly needs wheelchair to walk long distances.. This trip is actually for my parents to relax n enjoy the beauty of Switzerland.. any adventure is not required.. if given options of visiting Lucerne n interlaken .. How should I go about planning my trip.. also would love to take one of the train rides

Arno
Arno
10911 posts
expert &
May 21, 2018 - 10:28 AM

Hi Khadija9r, welcome to MySwissAlps!

Given the mobility issues it's probably best to stay in places that are beautiful themselves, so little or no trips required to see something nice. Lucerne has a wonderful old town center, and you may like a boat trip from there. Interlaken is not the best place as it's not really scenic. But nearby Wengen and Grindelwald are fairly easy to reach and offer wonderful scenery. Please read more here:

Last modified on May 21, 2018 - 10:29 AM by Arno
Khadija9r
Khadija9r
2 posts
May 21, 2018 - 10:35 AM in reply to Arno

Thank you so much anro for the prompt reply..ur points are noted.

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018