Europark germany

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    31 March 2013 at 12:51:23 #805886

We intend to travel to switerland for 15 days from May end

We intend to purchase the swiss pass from Euro rail site since it is cheaper
    Does is entitle us to all benefis like swisss pass puchased from sbb.ch ie free museum entry
    discounted excusions to jungfrau titlis etc

We intend to travel to euro park from lucerne
    What is the return fare per person ? is there a discount for swiss pass holders since we already have a swiss pass

Thanks

Gurmeet

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15484 posts
    31 March 2013 at 16:48:45 #838312

Hi Gurmeet,

I’m not sure which website and which pass you are referring to. The Swiss Pass is not for sale through the Eurail.com site, and there are no Eurail Passes for just Switzerland. Please clarify and I’ll get back to your questions. Please also let me know your country of residence. Thanks!

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    1 April 2013 at 13:46:27 #838313

We are from India

The website I am refrring is Eurorail website for a 15 day swiss pass for 4 adullts
    & one child ( 5 yrs )
    The price quoted is 1744/- USD
    The link is http://www.raileurope. com/rail-tickets-passes/swiss-pass/index.html

Please let us now if there are any discounts for swiss pass holders travelling to
    Europark Germany from lucerne or Basel & what are the ticket rates

Thanks
    Gurmit

Arno
    15484 posts
    2 April 2013 at 2:41:41 #838314

Hi Gurmit,

Ok, thanks for adding that. That website only ships passes to the United States and the Caribbean. As you live in India you can best get the pass here.

You’ll travel for free until Basel. The rest of the trip needs to be paid. You can see all details if you fill out “Europa Park Rust” in the timetable. The additional train tickets are about CHF 74 per person.

• The thread ‘Europark germany’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11050 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.