Geneva trip report, hotel and restaurant tips

• Dannydudes
    Participant
    2 posts
    9 September 2021 at 9:53:12 #826094

Hi!

I would like to share some things about my last trip to Switzerland, hopefully it will be useful information for more people.

I always wanted to be in Switzerland, finally, it happened, so, here are some of my tips for a great trip!

Firstly, we’ve been accommodating at Nash Airport Hotel, (located in Chem. de la Violette 11, 1216 Cointrin), which provides fantastic service. We really enjoyed being there, the breakfast is colorful with many options to choose from, also the kid’s meals are excellent!

In addition, we went to see Geneva Old Town, which was adorable, I’ve always wanted to be there.

We found some of the best local restaurants at ‘Places to Eat Near Me’, and went out to eat every day in the evenings, the atmosphere on the streets of Switzerland was very special to us.

I wish to come back in the future for some more good time with my family.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    9 September 2021 at 12:34:01 #936515

Hi Dannydudes,

thank you very much for your hotel and restaurant tips. May I ask what did you like the most in Geneva? My fav is the Jet d’Eau Fountain and the park next to it.

Take care,

Ildiko

Dannydudes
    Participant
    2 posts
    9 September 2021 at 15:28:27 #936516

Hi Ildiko,

The tour to Geneva Old Town was fascinating.

We also enjoyed visiting some parks around the area.

I can’t remember the name of the restaurant, but one of the vegetarian restaurants in Geneva was really nice, do you know which is that I am talking about?

We’ve found a recommendation on places-to-eat-near-me and enjoyed the food very much as well as the service.

• The thread ‘Geneva trip report, hotel and restaurant tips’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10950 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.