Getting to Lavaux Vineyards with Swiss Travel Pass

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    7 March 2016 at 5:25:11 #808558

Hi, may I know how do I travel to Lavaux vineyards from Lausanne? Is it possible to go with Swiss Travel Pass?

Many thanks !

Jane

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15471 posts
    7 March 2016 at 6:52:25 #849132

Hi Jane,

Yes, you can get there with your Swiss Travel Pass. Please download the map for details: myswissalps.com/ swisstravelpass/ validity. Train schedules are in the timetable: myswissalps.com/ timetable.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    7 March 2016 at 8:29:38 #849133

Thanks Arno. But I do not see any Lavaux station. Appreciate if you can share with me the route and which SBB train station should I depart and arrive.

Many thanks!

Arno
    15471 posts
    7 March 2016 at 12:51:16 #849134

Hi Jane,

The Lavaux is a region along Lake Geneva. You first need to know where (which town) you want to go in order to find a train to get there. In any case the train will be covered with the Swiss Travel Pass.

• The thread ‘Getting to Lavaux Vineyards with Swiss Travel Pass’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.