About us | Contact | n%2Fa | n%2Fa
Home Get in touch Forum Glacier Express carriage numbers
MySwissAlps features ads, commercial and non-commercial links.

Glacier Express carriage numbers

Print this page
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Maggierome
Maggierome
3 posts
Jun 22, 2022 - 4:26 PM

Hello, and apologies for what is 99% certainly a stupid question. I made Seat reservations for the 902 Zermatt-Chur train some time ago, choosing: Carriage No25, Seats 55-56. I’ve just had a look at my booking date, and carriages are numbered 1,2,3,4. I don’t want to be paranoid, but don’t fancy buying the rail tix if my seat reservations are fake. Many thanks, M.

Ildiko
Ildiko
2509 posts
expert &
Jun 22, 2022 - 4:45 PM in reply to Maggierome

Hello Maggierome and welcome to MySwissAlps.com!

There are no stupid questions! :)

May I ask where you bought your seat reservation? Here? www.myswissalps.com/glacierexpress/tickets If yes, then for sure everything is OK with your seat reservation.

Ildiko

Maggierome
Maggierome
3 posts
Jun 22, 2022 - 5:13 PM in reply to Ildiko

Hi Ildiko, thanks for replying so quickly. I booked direct on glacierexpress .ch. Website and email with Seat reservation ticket looks fine, and my tickets appear in Swisspass.ch, in the account I created when I booked the seat reservations. So it would be a very good fraud if all fake.

Arno
Arno
15676 posts
expert &
Jun 22, 2022 - 5:35 PM

Seems all fine to me Maggierome. I'm not sure what tickets you had in mind but the Saver Day Pass might be a good option: www.myswissalps.com/saverdaypass.

Enjoy the trip!

Last modified on Jun 22, 2022 - 5:36 PM by Arno
Maggierome
Maggierome
3 posts
Jun 22, 2022 - 5:39 PM in reply to Arno

Thanks Arno. I think I’ll just relax: if all the websites had been fake, I’m sure I’d have had much more money taken from my credit card by now! This is such a useful forum, thanks to you, Ildiko and others.

jlwt
jlwt
7 posts
Jun 24, 2022 - 11:09 AM

I also bought seat reservations last week on RHB Glacier Express website and my carriage number is 35. I used the link from Swiss Alps forum info area.

Arno
Arno
15676 posts
expert &
Jun 25, 2022 - 7:28 AM in reply to jlwt

Hi jlwt,

The RhB website is perfectly reliable.

But just to make sure: didn't you make double bookings? In your first post you mentioned you reserved the 902 train Zermatt-Chur a while ago. That's the Glacier Express, and you also made Glacier Express reservations through the RhB website last week. If that's for 2 separate journeys that's fine of course :-).

SWISS TRAVEL MUST KNOWS

All you need to know about traveling by train, bus or car in Switzerland.

More

NEED SOME TIPS ON WHERE TO SLEEP?

Hand picked Swiss hotels and other accommodations are right here.

More

Who's MySwissAlps.com?
We're passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about planning a trip to Switzerland since 2002.
More about usNewsletter signup

© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2022