Glacier express tickets show no longer available

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    15 July 2015 at 6:41:00 #807559

Hi,

We are 6 people and my baby planning to do Chur to Zermatt on Glacier express in first week of September. I am trying to reserve the seat on glacierexpress.ch . The date that I would like to travel shows as ” Unfortunately no longer enough free seats available”.

Please can someone confirm if:-

1. Does this mean there is no other way to get a reservation on Glacier express for that day? Please help as my dates are fixed and we are pretty keen to do the glacier express.

2. Are all seats on the train open to be reserved?

Many thanks in advance.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Annika
    7116 posts
    15 July 2015 at 15:29:00 #844485

Hello Bhavin!

Could you please let us know the exact date and time you’re trying to book for, so that we can check?

In general: it’s possible that all seats are reserved by now, but there are often still a few seats available to be booked last-minute at the railway station. You could contact glacierexpress.ch to ask if they have any options for you.

• The thread ‘Glacier express tickets show no longer available’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10970 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.